Baby's middle name (HELP)

My mother passed a way last month, and I miss her deeply... she always wanted a grand baby and I am now 32 weeks along.. loosing her this close to the baby's due date really upset me.. however this is not what the post is about.

I was thinking about giving my moms name to my soon to be DD but that would make her intials M.A.N which I dont think my baby would ever forgive me for...

I could use my mother's first name as her middle but then it would almost sound like a train wreck: Michell Judith Nelson.

I have no clue what to do please help Im open!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:25 PM on Dec. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i dont think that name sounds bad what was your moms middle name maybe there is name i can spell with those letters sorry i hope i can help and im so sorry about your mom
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 11:28 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• also i love 2 middle names my daughters middle name is tayghan opal noe'l opal after my gma and noe'l after me what is your middle name
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 11:30 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• Both me and my mom had/have "A"s for our middle names, her middle name was Ann and mine is Alicea
    Nerdymama

Answer by Nerdymama at 11:38 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• I like the above posters idea, why not TWO middle names, that'll get rid of the M.A.N problem. Maybe your moms and yours or your moms and your MIL/baby daddies moms
    Rachell9503

Answer by Rachell9503 at 11:38 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• lol guess the cat's outta the bag, its my post...
    Nerdymama

Answer by Nerdymama at 11:39 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• no more help? -sighs-
    Nerdymama

Answer by Nerdymama at 11:48 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• michell annabell nelson

michell then use ur moms maiden name for her middle name an then nelson

thats what me an my husband are doing with our boys my sons name is joshua luciano da silva and my son wich is due feb 22 is going to be name mathue luciano dasilva my daughter i gave her my fathers mothers maiden last name too for her middle name wich we names my daughter shailyn francis da silva see that fits !! an its unique try that

ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 1:13 AM on Dec. 6, 2009

• I don't think M.A.N. as initials are that bad, I have a friend from high school with those initials. She loved it and used it as a nickname ;)
    jenwmuot

Answer by jenwmuot at 1:53 AM on Dec. 6, 2009

• lol thank you all for your input, I think I have an idea now.
    Nerdymama

Answer by Nerdymama at 10:27 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• well let me tell you went my mom fow out that i was going to name my 1st born after here she was so happy and the man think i have one just like that and it really dose bug me
    nortonmother

Answer by nortonmother at 4:16 PM on Jan. 19, 2010