What was/is for dinner?

We are having a late dinner LOL. I decided to cook the turket that we had int he freezer so I set it out a couple days ago. It is almost done. So we are having turkey mashed potatoes and green beans. mmm

Mrs.Owen86

Asked by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:27 PM on Dec. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yay a 2nd Thanksgiving dinner lol! I had a new "healthy" recipe that was chicken with onions and tarragon. It was yummy lol! But I was hungry like 2 hours later so I had popcorn.
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 12:11 AM on Dec. 6, 2009

• Tacos
    Anonymous

• vegeterian stuffed shells
    sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 11:35 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• I had a Lean Cuisine.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 11:39 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• Sadly, we had nachos with leftover chili on them. My older kids made themselves quesadillas.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 11:42 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• frozen burritos (yuck) for me and SO waffles for my son bc i was busy studying.. lol
    Anonymous

• We went out for pizza because my older kids had certificates from school for free personals. We ordered our food, sat and waited for half an hour, found out our order was never seen by anyone but the person who took it, so we all (8 of us total, my parents were along) got free buffet, PLUS our original order was made & boxed up to go, AND we got a certificate for a free large (which we gave my parents since they paid for part of the original order, we took the original order home). So for $30 we got 3 meals worth of food!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Dec. 6, 2009

• Hamburger Helper - blecch! At least my Son enjoyed it..I'm just so used to making actual recipes that boxed meals are unappealing to me. Cooking for only myself and my Toddler is no fun - I like complicated recipes and cooking for BOTH my Men, dang it! There's also less leftovers when Hubbie is present for dinner..I like that. =P
    ajtherad

Answer by ajtherad at 12:02 AM on Dec. 6, 2009

• Sounds delicious! We had frozen Pizza. Neither of us wanted to cook, as we were both exhausted from our youngest getting us up at 5am. Ontop of cleaning the house and doing other chores all day today.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:04 AM on Dec. 6, 2009

• I had a huge baked potato topped with salsa. Healthy, filling and so yummy! The kids had pizza hubby brought home from a party at work.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 12:16 AM on Dec. 6, 2009