How many gifts are your kids getting for christmas?

And how old are they?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:29 PM on Dec. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• 15 months and 10 presents. Including those are a $1500 swing set and a Power Wheels.
    Anonymous

• 1 and 4. They arent getting anything this year. My 4 yr old only knows about Santa and Christmas from tv and he doesnt have a clue when it actually is. So this yr we are just going to have a birthday party for my 19 yr old brother.
    sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 11:34 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• DD is 25 months and DS is due any day now. Each get 3 big presents and so far they each have about 13-15 medium presents under the tree all their small go in their stockings and they each have two of those
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 11:38 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• I have an (almost) 4y.o. , 2 y.o. and a 4 month old. My 4 and 2 year old are probably getting about 10 gifts (I still haven't finished shopping.. and haven't really counted what I've gotten so far) and my 4 month old is only getting 3 or 4 (since she has no idea what's going on.. lol...).
    Bree0922

Answer by Bree0922 at 11:39 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• 1 boy who is 4 he will be getting toys, 1 dsi games 2 PS2 games 2 WII games.. maybe new bedding,clothes new shoes. from us my mom got all of us a WII and she buys him tons of toys his other grandma will give us money bc she says she doesn't know what to give him bc he has to much? but she did get him a gaming chair but im sure daddy will use it more.. lol
    Anonymous

• My daughter will be 9 months when Christmas comes around. She's getting like 5 from us. An expensive toy/playhouse thing and some books and bath toys. She'll be getting enough from the rest of my family and won't remember this Christmas anyways. As long as there's something under the tree that she can try to open and we can take pics for the memories is all that matters. She'll be more interested in the wrapping paper anyways lol.
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 11:48 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• almost 3, 4.5, 6.5, and almost 8. They're each getting 1 "big" (under $20) gift and a bunch of little (mostly $1) stocking stuffers. I'm going to buy them each a new toothbrush yet and that'll likely be it. *IF* we get close to Christmas and have a little "extra" money we'll get them each another "big" gift.
    Anonymous

• My son is a year old and he so far just has a few small presents. One electric keyboard piano (A kids version), some new shirts, some Christmas rubber duck bath toys, and two new videos ("Annie" and a Seasme street numbers and alphabet DVD). I have this nagging feeling there is a couple more, but I'm drawing a blank as to what those are. I strive to get my children something that they can grow into, so I'm planning on getting him a Learning Laptop. That's geared for childre 2 years and up, so that he can grow into it, and hopefully won't lose his interest quickly. I very much avoid quickly satisfying toys, because I find them a waste of money. If the child doesn't like them for the next year it's not worth it. Anyway. My daughter is going to be two months at Christmas, so we got her some onsies. She'll sleep through Christmas, so I'm not worried about getting her anything really.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:02 AM on Dec. 6, 2009

• 9, 5 and 2.. They will end up with 8 presents each.. My 9 year old has asked for hard to find stuff. I found it all, but it cost me a lot of money.. My 5 year old wants everything Cars and my 2 year old only likes baby dolls, clothes and books..

I bought them stuff they will actually play with for longer than 5 mins. I am not buying toys just to buy toys, it is stuff they will play with a lot..

My parents bought them a lot of stuff, too.. They got my oldest a Dsi, so she will be thrilled.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Dec. 6, 2009

• They're 12, 10, and 5 and they will probably get about 6-8 presents each then the little stuff in their stockings
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 12:24 AM on Dec. 6, 2009