Do all men cheat?

ok so when my ex and i were splitting up he said he never cheated on me and that it is going to be hard to find a man that will not cheat on me becasu about 80% of men cheat, what do you think ?, be honest

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:30 PM on Dec. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• I don't think all men cheat.
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 11:32 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• My husband has never cheated and never will!
    Anonymous

• I think that 80% of men cheat. Us women just need to believe that they don't or would never.
    Anonymous

• Guys that cheat are not men. They are selfish little boys;
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 11:34 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• Nope
    Anonymous

• Hmmm... I'd say that probably 80% of men HAVE cheated, but I don't think that means 80% wll cheat on YOU. If they're happy and committed to the relationship then they won't cheat. They have no reason to. But if they don't feel fulfilled then they will eventually seek fulfillment elsewhere, either by breaking up and moving on or by cheating. The trick is being compatible and loving each other on a deep level. That's tough to find, but worth it. Keep looking, your perfect man is somewhere!
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:35 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• I dont know any men that cheat.
    I agree that guys that cheat are not men
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:35 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• i think it probably is true to a point. but I also think you ex was trying to scare you into staying with him or scaring off from dating again. IMO that is coming from someone who has cheated or will cheat. by the way been with my husband for 10 years and he has never cheated and I know after a rough 8 months fully believe that he never will. IMO that is a huge trust to give him and if he does break he is hurting himself as well as me and the family which is why I KNOW HE WILL NOT CHEAT.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 11:36 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• I disagree. Not all men cheat.
    sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 11:39 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• No. I don't agree with that at all. He was using that as a scare tactic to get you to rethink splitting up with him. Since my first boyfriend at 16/17 I have been with five guys (including my husband) and only one cheated on me. He was a bad idea from the start and I knew that, but I needed to be wanted so I ignored it. Anyhow. I find that yes there are men who cheat and that's always going to be the case. However, I find that the number of those who cheat is a lot lower then people actually realize. In one person's lifetime the average of daters will not be cheated on. Some will say "Yes all men cheat", but you find those who are cheated on time and time again are ones stuck in a bad dating habit. They are repeatedly going after the same type of guy over and over again. One thing you'll find is to trust your instincts. If you sense he's bad news, he's bad news.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:44 PM on Dec. 5, 2009