Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are they called and where can I buy one?

My daughter has a little bit of hair but not enough to put a hair clip or something in. I've heard they have things that have like velcro that you just put on their hair and it will just kind of stick. I know they don't sell anything like that at walmart. Does anyone know where I can buy something like that and what they're called. Thank you!

Answer Question

Asked by BethRae at 11:49 PM on Dec. 5, 2009 in Shopping

Level 4 (36 Credits)
Answers (6)
  • My sister used to stick little bows on her babys head using KY Jelly. SOunds odd but it worked?

    Answer by JackieGirl007 at 12:02 AM on Dec. 6, 2009

  • infant hair bows are available anywhere that specializes in cutesy or occasion wear... they make a couple of kinds, one is like little velcro tabs, the other is almost like a ziploc bag closure. you can also fin retailers on line.

    Gymboree, The Childrens Place, JC Penny, Sears, Babies R US, or any little boutique should have them.

    all i have to say about the KY- i hope it was a new tube? lol

    Answer by ObbyDobbie at 12:10 AM on Dec. 6, 2009

  • When my granddaughter was born, the nurses at the hospital used corn syrup to stick a little bow in the bit of hair she had.

    Answer by 29again at 12:23 AM on Dec. 6, 2009

  • I know what you are talking about. I had some for my older daughter, but when my second was born I couldn't find them at any store in the city where I live. GL!

    Answer by Anonymous at 2:26 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

  • Try

    Answer by danielp at 2:03 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

  • went my litter gril was like that i found so at the 1 tree and there really cool think i love them

    Answer by nortonmother at 3:48 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.