What are they called and where can I buy one?

My daughter has a little bit of hair but not enough to put a hair clip or something in. I've heard they have things that have like velcro that you just put on their hair and it will just kind of stick. I know they don't sell anything like that at walmart. Does anyone know where I can buy something like that and what they're called. Thank you!

BethRae

Asked by BethRae at 11:49 PM on Dec. 5, 2009 in Shopping

• My sister used to stick little bows on her babys head using KY Jelly. SOunds odd but it worked?
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 12:02 AM on Dec. 6, 2009

• infant hair bows are available anywhere that specializes in cutesy or occasion wear... they make a couple of kinds, one is like little velcro tabs, the other is almost like a ziploc bag closure. you can also fin retailers on line.

Gymboree, The Childrens Place, JC Penny, Sears, Babies R US, or any little boutique should have them.

all i have to say about the KY- i hope it was a new tube? lol
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 12:10 AM on Dec. 6, 2009

• When my granddaughter was born, the nurses at the hospital used corn syrup to stick a little bow in the bit of hair she had.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 12:23 AM on Dec. 6, 2009

• I know what you are talking about. I had some for my older daughter, but when my second was born I couldn't find them at any store in the city where I live. GL!
    Anonymous

• Try www.etsy.com
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 2:03 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• went my litter gril was like that i found so at the 1 tree and there really cool think i love them
    nortonmother

Answer by nortonmother at 3:48 PM on Jan. 19, 2010