I need advice..HELP..

I am of coarse late and I have taken hpts all were negative. I am awaiting results from my dr on the bpt they gave me. My breast dont really feel any different from normal, but I noticed tonight in the shower that I have a white/clear liquid come from them and now they kinda have a tingly burning sensation in the nipple area. Could this just be left over from having my son 8months ago or do you think something is wrong with me? I had some cramping for like a week and no period. I still havent started and not really sure what to do. I have used the first response, ept, and clear blue digital tests and they were all neg. Could something else be wrong? There hasnt been any type of change in my life that would cause me to miss..I'm not sure what is going on.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Dec. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Its normal. I thought I was pregnant when I saw the same thing coming out of my nipples but I found out it happens to many people. Usually around your period or when you ovulate.
    drs1206

Answer by drs1206 at 12:17 AM on Dec. 6, 2009

• I must also add I am three weeks late. Not normal for me... I have never been late until I got pregnant with my son, and even when I got my periods back I was on a normal cycle again, and I never had this liquid coming out of my breasts..Its crazy how the body does so many messed up things and there is never anything to explain them...lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on Dec. 6, 2009

• It sounds like you are definatley pregnant. Just wait and see what the doctors say. If you cant wait take a home pregnancy test. Good luck.
    drs1206

Answer by drs1206 at 12:29 AM on Dec. 6, 2009