Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are these called?

I'm trying to find some pants for a friend - they're essentially a plastic-y feeling material on the outside, and lined with fleece. Very lightweight but warm.

Trouble is, I can't find them if I don't know what to search for.


Asked by Ginger0104 at 12:32 AM on Dec. 6, 2009 in Shopping

Level 42 (144,791 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (3)
  • It sounds like wind breakers but I could be totally wrong.

    Answer by drs1206 at 12:49 AM on Dec. 6, 2009

  • We call them "high speeds". Nylon on the outside, flannell like on the inside.

    Answer by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Dec. 6, 2009

  • If you are looking for outdoor workpants, try here:


    Answer by rkoloms at 6:21 AM on Dec. 6, 2009