does it feel like a baby kicking? please answer!!!

when you have a cyst burst do you feel a flutter kinda like a baby kick or a pulse sometimes painful...i'm afraid that i may have cyst on my ovaries ive been having weird pain down their and just feeling funny and i've made an apt but its not for a couple of weeks.

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 1:04 AM on Dec. 6, 2009 in Health

• I've had 3 surgeries due to cysts in the ovaries and one burst. Neither felt like a baby kicking/fluttering. The bursting was PAINFUL, of course not as painful as labor. The other ones were painful but not constant, usually got really bad during sex and ovulating.
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 1:23 AM on Dec. 6, 2009

• When I've had burst cysts it felt like someone hit me in the guts with an ice pick then filled the hole with battery acid. Mine have always been very large.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 2:53 PM on Dec. 6, 2009