weird pains in my feet

ok so im am about 28 weeks pregnant and i have had these weird sharp pains in my feet its like right at front of my feet below my toes and it hurts so bad when i walk and sometimes even when i sit down...nothing is seeming to help it go away... does anyone know what this is or how to make it stop hurting...

thanks!!!

MomOfTwo2010

Asked by MomOfTwo2010 at 2:27 AM on Dec. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You should make an appointment with your doctor. It could be something serious. However until then I would soak them in hot water or something like that.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 3:26 AM on Dec. 6, 2009

• Could be the ligaments...pregnancy hormones do a number on our ligaments and with the added weight of baby...could be causing stress on the feet. I'd let your OB know at your next appt. just in case it is indicative of something.
    campeno

Answer by campeno at 9:34 AM on Dec. 6, 2009