more teething?

my DS is 15mo and has a runny nose (clear snot.. no color to it). His appetite has gone down/only wants very soft foods and he is vomiting a couple times a day(he doesn't cry when he does this, he doesn't even seem to notice at all), he feels warm but is not feverish (I've been checking regularly) and seems a bit more clingy than normal. He does have a well-baby check up on Tuesday but thought maybe someone might have an answer for me...

alinker

Asked by alinker at 4:10 AM on Dec. 6, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• May be teething, gas, who knows, glad the check up is soon. I worried so much when my daughter was born. Every little cough, twitck, she was at the Dr. Good luck and just hold him tight.
    Theone3608

Answer by Theone3608 at 5:47 AM on Dec. 6, 2009

• The color of snot has nothing to do with anything.

If he's vomiting twice a day, look for food sensitivities (introduce a new food or drink lately?). If nothing there, he probably has a stomach bug.

He's probably more clingy because he doesn't feel well, because he's puking.

So...where's the teething question?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Dec. 6, 2009

• Thanks theone

Actually anon that WAS the teething question. I was asking if the symptoms seemed like teething.. I though it would be pretty easy for people to put 2 and 2 together... guess I should have dumbed it down more.
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 5:59 PM on Dec. 6, 2009