What's everyone got planned for the day?

I'm staying home and playing with the baby all day.

dani2780

Asked by dani2780 at 6:04 AM on Dec. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Genevieve and I will play all day. I am also staying up all day. :( She has been messed up on her sleep since we got back from Utah for Thanksgiving and I am so sick of the messed up schdule LOL. So I am going to suffer for a day to make sure she wakes up early and stays up LOL. My husband has to go to work. When he gets off work we may go to the library to get a couple more Veggie Tales movies. My daughter loves to listen to those songs and movies while we play on the floor.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:12 AM on Dec. 6, 2009

• Awww how sweet. How old is Genevieve?
    dani2780

Answer by dani2780 at 6:23 AM on Dec. 6, 2009

• She is 7 months old. It seems like yesterday we had her LOL
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:15 AM on Dec. 6, 2009

• I'm working this morning and then we are going a Christmas party this afternoon.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:52 AM on Dec. 6, 2009

• The kids and I are going to Bible class and church this morning. This afternoon, all of us will pack boxes for Christmas shipping and for our upcoming move. And this evening, my daughter and I will go to a Ladies' class and church.

A rich full day. :)
    May-20

Answer by May-20 at 8:23 AM on Dec. 6, 2009

• I actually got up for church so I'll be there until 12 then my daughter has a Christmas party to go to. I'm going out to use my coupons for CVS & Ollies's days coupon. Exciting?
    mommorgan

Answer by mommorgan at 8:23 AM on Dec. 6, 2009

• it snowed here yesterday so we wont be doing much of anything. i will probably have to clean off the car eventually when she falls asleep. and then just do some christmas cards and clean to get ready for christmas. just constant doing and going. but i love it. have fun to all the moms today.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 9:18 AM on Dec. 6, 2009

• putting up with news shows and football all day- like I do every Sunday ;)
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:50 AM on Dec. 6, 2009

• Grocery shopping and later tonight it's date night with my SO!!! So excited!
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 11:44 AM on Dec. 6, 2009

• We are actually going out to run some errands and pick up some stuff. After that...vegging on the couch LOL.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 12:25 PM on Dec. 6, 2009