What is the CHEAPEST thing you have ever got at Wal-Mart?

15 cents is my cheapest. I forgot to get an extra copy of my daughter and my doctor for my doctor so I only ordered that one picture. LOL So 15 cents was it.

Mrs.Owen86

Asked by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:17 AM on Dec. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• FREE!!! I had a coupon for a free Rimmel mascara plus the cashier rang the coupon twice so I got the mascara for free plus an extra $5 off the total receipt because she mistakenly rung it twice. I don't go to Walmart usually but my husband wanted to pick something up and I had this coupon!
    MandyT1021

Answer by MandyT1021 at 10:29 AM on Dec. 6, 2009

• a buck. i got shorts this past summer that were 11 bucks but.. clearance they were just 1dollar! :) think i got one of each color they had in my size and my aunt a pair too! LOL
    MOMMA111

Answer by MOMMA111 at 7:50 AM on Dec. 6, 2009

• One cent regular pumpkins, minature pumpkins, gourds, and Indian corn after Halloween. I bought hundreds of them and gave most of it away to my children's classes and the church. It was fun to see the different projects they did. One class made the pumpkins into turkeys with paper feathers. Another class painted them. I kept a bunch for myself, sprayed with a clear spray paint and used them for fall decorations, roasted pumpkin seeds, and even gave some to the dog to chew up. I think they might keep till next year but if not I haven't lost much. I couldn't believe they were selling them for 1 cent, they were normally like $1.39 a piece.
    Bluebonnet72

Answer by Bluebonnet72 at 8:25 AM on Dec. 6, 2009