Can you findout what your having at 15 weeks

My ob said were gonna try to findout what were having on the 29th of dec and i would be just about 15 weeks..Any one findout that early?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:57 AM on Dec. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I found out three times at 12 weeks. But I had all boys and it's pretty easy to tell a boy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:01 AM on Dec. 6, 2009

• Yes I did with my 2nd dd.
    AProsser

Answer by AProsser at 7:02 AM on Dec. 6, 2009

• I found out at 16 weeks.
    Even at 23 weeks you just have to hope that the baby will let yu see LOL
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:02 AM on Dec. 6, 2009

• Awww i hope my baby isnt shy i wanna know already lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:06 AM on Dec. 6, 2009

• Good luck and congrats!
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:16 AM on Dec. 6, 2009

• i would wait until you're at least 20 weeks along. I went to find out what I was having at around 17 weeks and was told a girl and then a boy. She really couldn't tell but the baby was active at that time too. the gender shots she gave me were too hard to tell if the baby was boy or girl. I ended up switching to a new dr and was lucky to get a 4d ultrasound. I was about 22 weeks and found out for sure I'm having a boy.
    lulucollins23

Answer by lulucollins23 at 9:30 AM on Dec. 6, 2009

• my aunt found out at 13 weeks she was having a boy, don't ask me how but she did.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 9:42 AM on Dec. 6, 2009

• I had my first u/s done at 14 weeks with DS3 and the nurse said "I think I see something that might tell me what it is..." I knew then that it was a boy - if she hadn't seen anything, she would have said "it might be a girl" or "its too early to tell" so... yeah, I found out at 14 weeks that DS3 was a boy...
    MunchiesMom324

Answer by MunchiesMom324 at 11:04 AM on Dec. 6, 2009

• It may be possible to tell. And it's nice that PP's have said they were able to tell a little sooner.....BUT reality is all babies look the same, with a penis like nub with two little bulges until about the 14th week of pregnancy. So, most will not even try, because a girl and boy at 12 weeks looks EXACTLY 100% the same. I think luck was just on the side of those who said it was a boy that early and it was...notice those early ones all came back BOY!

After 14 weeks, the nub either goes in and becomes a clitoris and the bulges become the lips OR with a boy the nub continues to grow to become a penis and the bulges descend to become the scrotum
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 11:12 AM on Dec. 6, 2009

• I found out my son was a boy a 12 weeks.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 12:27 PM on Dec. 6, 2009