Anyone else not put up a tree yet?

It is Dec 6th and no tree here. There won't be until about the 19th or 20th. We always wait to put the tree up. It seems as if I am the only one ever. Anyone else wait until much closer to Christmas?

mom2queenie2004

Asked by mom2queenie2004 at 7:46 AM on Dec. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We do ours no more than a week before Xmas and it comes down on the 26th. I can't stand to have it up any longer than that, so it's usually up for 4-8 days.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:57 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• We will probably do ours next weekend, We don't want to wait too long, but I get allergic to it if it starts to drop needles so I don't want it in here too soon. But I do like to have it for about 2 weeks.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 7:50 AM on Dec. 6, 2009

• Me! No decorations yet either. Wow. Just thought about that.
    dani2780

Answer by dani2780 at 7:56 AM on Dec. 6, 2009

• DH is hopefully going to put it up today while I take the girls for santa pics
    mommybug77

Answer by mommybug77 at 7:59 AM on Dec. 6, 2009

• I always wait till at least the 15th, usually the 20th. I guess with an artificial tree, I'd probably put it up earlier, but I love real trees.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 8:07 AM on Dec. 6, 2009

• nope, no tree this year. that was ex's tradition. the kids will have to go to the grandparents house for that.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 8:28 AM on Dec. 6, 2009

• I wait because it's just easier with 2 small kids. Less time I have to monitor them that much more closely.

Ours will be up by the afternoon of the 19th...we'll probably put it up that morning.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 8:47 AM on Dec. 6, 2009

• we put up a small tabletop one for now
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 8:51 AM on Dec. 6, 2009

• No tree here yet either. Probably sometime this week, which is when we usually put it up. :)
    summerdayz

Answer by summerdayz at 8:52 AM on Dec. 6, 2009

• Call me a grinch but my twins are only 17 months old and would trash any tree we put up so I'm not doing one. I figure next year they'll have enough comprehension (I HOPE) to understand not to touch, so we'll do one then for them. Besides, I don't even HAVE a tree or decorations/lights/anything to put on it. Maybe I'll save some cash getting that stuff AFTER Christmas this year....

Humbug!
    sgtdemanda

Answer by sgtdemanda at 9:10 AM on Dec. 6, 2009