What is the best holiday deal you have bought this year?

My DH wanted a special clock on Amazon. It was $39.00 plus s&h. If I applied for the Amazon credit card I received a $30 credit and free shipping. So his clock only cost my $9. I think I did good.

What have your special buys this Christmas.

mom2queenie2004

Asked by mom2queenie2004 at 7:50 AM on Dec. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Mine is the Sweet Lily Castle playhouse..originally $200, on clearance at Toys R Us for $30. :) And the Ruse Petal Cottage nursery set, and dryer were 70% off, so I paid 7.50 and 9.95. Good deals!!!
    lilmama2be

Answer by lilmama2be at 11:21 AM on Dec. 6, 2009

• $3 PJ's at Wal-Mart on black friday, I got a pair for DD and my niece to open up Christmas Eve...
    mom2savannah731

Answer by mom2savannah731 at 8:00 AM on Dec. 6, 2009

• I haven't bought anything yet. And I won't have a chance to even go look until Wednesday. My husband works out of town and is gone from 5am-7pm every day. I don't have my own car. He has Wed/Thur off but couldn't do anything last week because we had to wait for payday (which was Friday).

We've got 2 chances left to get stuff...this Wed/Thur and then the Wed before Christmas (the 23rd).
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 10:24 AM on Dec. 6, 2009