Day off

I need a day off!!!! I've had it w/ being a mom & a wife. Its always about them & their needs, haven't even showered in 3 days. God forbid hubby stay home for 5 effin minutes so I can get some things done. & even when I get things done its still always for them!!!! Nothing is for me anymore, can't remember the last time I had 5 mins to myself. Went to bed exhausted & pissed off last night & hubby knew it. The 1st thing I hear this morning as I'm finding clothes to go walk the effin puppy is "What's for breakfast?" SERIOUSLY? You're a grown a&$ 37 yr old man, make something to eat you a#& munch!!!!! I swear today's gonna be the day I bean him upside the head w/ the frying pan. I just want everyone to go away for a bit, pull the covers over my head & have a good cry. Just needed to vent for a min, anybody else wanna vent? Oh BTW please don't leave any nasty comments, that just makes you a b*^%$.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:00 AM on Dec. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• TELL him he's staying home on his next day off and GO OUT..anywhere you want..even if it's to a friend's or relative's house who doesn't have kids so you can go back to sleep in peace and quiet.

After my twins were born my DH was the biggest a$$hole...he'd come home from work with nothing for dinner and then pass out at like 7pm. Oh and he also went golfing BOTH days of every weekend then wondered why I was so stressed out I wanted to kill him. (I totally get the not showering for 3 days...) Eventually my sister started rescuing me and the DH had to figure out how to look after his own children by himself (it's amazing what they can do for themselves when forced to).

Men can be such selfish jacka$$es. I wish you luck sister. Get some "me" time ASAP and enjoy :)
    sgtdemanda

Answer by sgtdemanda at 10:52 AM on Dec. 6, 2009

• Sounds like my life. Tell him you need some time to yourself. Even if its only a few hours, you'll feel a lot better. Good Luck mama and keep your head up :)
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 9:06 AM on Dec. 6, 2009

• Def need a few hours to yourself. Leave the kid/kids with hubby and go somewhere by yourself!
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 9:09 AM on Dec. 6, 2009

• I'm so sorry you haven't gotten a minute to yourself in a bit. It is vital to your sanity that you do have alone time. Sit down with him and tell him you must have at least one hour exclusively to yourself everyday!
    dani2780

Answer by dani2780 at 9:51 AM on Dec. 6, 2009

• You need a day off!I would tell him that you need time to yourself...whether its just him watching the kids so you can sleep in or go out for a walk.Thats precisely why I got a job,Im a better mom because of it.
    Nattiesmom9603

Answer by Nattiesmom9603 at 10:38 AM on Dec. 6, 2009

• I agree with Nattiesmom - I went crazy as a SAHM... so I got a job. It provides me with adult interaction (which I never got at home) and I am more relaxed when I get home so dealing with the constant "mommy mommy mommy mommy mommy" isnt has hard to do?
    MunchiesMom324

Answer by MunchiesMom324 at 10:50 AM on Dec. 6, 2009

• I totally agree with you..I had that type of day yesterday. I felt bad because my hubby had to work last night but I didn't care what happened.

kimosgirl08

Answer by kimosgirl08 at 12:55 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• that's right have you ever gone window shopping with a friend at the mall?? w/o kids?? I used to stay home with kids for 12yrsl until I finally lost my damn mind! Now I work at walmart and I've lost my damn mind there too but I do get adult interaction I needed it beats the hell outta talking about Elmo or Barney 24/7 Maybe take a part time job if you can and dad needs to help out jsut say I'm leaving be back in a while and leave the kids he's not going to make them fend for themselves is he??
    chica679

Answer by chica679 at 1:19 PM on Dec. 6, 2009