I am 49 years old and I want to get pregnant. I would like to be in touch with those moms who had experience of having pregnancy in my age.

pregnancy at age 49.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:42 AM on Dec. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• no offence but why dont you adopt a child thats older. I think your being a little selfish to get pregnant at 49. Thats a little too old to be getting pregnant. Your body isnt fit to carry a child at that age.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Dec. 6, 2009

• I would do a search in the Groups section for older moms! I am sure there are several groups and you would get a better response there.
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 11:27 AM on Dec. 6, 2009

• I know a lady that was 48 and got pregnant with twins without any fertility treatments. She carried them to 38 weeks, was healthy and babies were fine! Have a full physical, discuss it with your doctor and I hope it works out for you!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 11:53 AM on Dec. 6, 2009

• http://www.ds-health.com/risk.htm Just a reference for you. GL with whatever you choose and if you do get pregnant I wish you a happy and healthy baby.
    Anonymous

• Wow! 49 seems a little to old to carry a baby (no offense) but what im saying is things are more easier to go wrong at an older age and im sure you dont want that. if i were you i would just adopt. :) good luck with whatever you choose. i hope things go well, please just take my advice though!
    Anonymous