What is your daily and weekly schedule if you have one?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:08 AM on Dec. 6, 2009 in Home & Garden

• That's a toughy. I guess work, work, work. On my two days off, one is usually spent cleaning while the is my day to enjoy.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:29 AM on Dec. 6, 2009

• I get up when the baby does and make him a sippy of milk and get my tea. Then we play a bit, get breakfast, then he plays and I yell at him every time he goes near my dishwasher. Then I'll throw some laundry in (or just think about it) or do the dishes (usually I just think about it though.) The baby goes down for a nap and I get online for school/work/facebook. Then he gets up and we play, get lunch, play, nap, play, wait for daddy to get home, play, think about making dinner, find something in the freezer for dinner, play and then bath and bed.
    It used to be much better, but then I worked for a while and when I came home I was all out of whak. So this is what I need to fix, lol!
    sweetphoenix529

Answer by sweetphoenix529 at 11:39 AM on Dec. 6, 2009

• Mondays I do laundry. I use cloth diapers so every other day I wash diapers. During the week I get up when my husband does and I make his lunch, eat breakfast, and feed the dogs while he's getting ready for work. Sometimes I will nap on the chair with my daughter after he goes to work. Sometimes not. I do the dishes everyday and shower every day. Everything else is random.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 12:08 AM on Dec. 7, 2009