Anyone buy a snuggly yet this year?

I mean, come on... they are so cheap now. 9.99 at Walmart. Oh, and I even saw one for dogs. Hmmm.... have you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Dec. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Don't have one for me yet but we did buy one for our 12 year old Yorkie.He is so cold all winter so he wears shirts,pj's,sweat suits,and now his snuggley.
    Tikismom

Answer by Tikismom at 12:07 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• No but I almost bought one for my mom. I never know what to get her because she is elderly and not in good health. But, They were too long and she would trip on it. I bet there will be many bought as white elephant gifts this year replacing the Chia Pet.
    CelticFaerie

Answer by CelticFaerie at 11:56 AM on Dec. 6, 2009

• My hubby bought one for me, because I'm always cold, and he is reluctant to turn on the heat yet. I love it!
    acollins09

Answer by acollins09 at 11:58 AM on Dec. 6, 2009

• They are a bit long I guess, I've seen them the same price at Walgreens, for $9.99 last week.

NOW they are $14.99 online! Maybe they are still cheaper in the store?

I plan on buying several for family, or a good chenille throw or blanket. Gotta keep snuggly in this colder weather!

Anonymous

• Good Lord no! I love blankets and robes lol!
    Anonymous

• I did, but it is the kids size for my children....they run around in the one I recieved for my birthday so why not buy them their own in a smaller size
    mom-2-4boys

Answer by mom-2-4boys at 1:35 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• My boss bought us all one for our holiday present...its so cozy. But im curious to know how many of the men that work here will actually wear theirs. They're pink!:)
    MamaJones13

Answer by MamaJones13 at 3:19 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• LOL....I got one for my mom and one for my son...bed bath and beyond had them for $9 on black friday and my son wants one SO bad!! lol
    Anonymous