IVF

I am needing information on IVF. My husband and I have decided this will be our next step. We have wto children but do the fact of major tube scarring from damange of c-section gone bad we cant concieve naturaly now. I really needing advice and information. Thankyou for your time.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Dec. 6, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I highly recommend the bulletin boards at www.ivfconnections.com.  When I was going through IVF at two different clinics in NY, the boards provided invaluable information about the specific docs at the clinics.  Also, there were other women going through it at the same time.  What questions do you have?  It's kind of hard to provide advice when you don't specify what part of the process you don't understand, or have concerns about.

My twins were the result of IVF attempt #5.  First four attempts never made it to fertilization or were converted to IUI.  I think it was because I wasn't with the right clinic for the first three.  Then I got with one of the top clinics down in NYC and the rest is history.  The boys will be four in a few days.

halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 8:55 PM on Dec. 6, 2009