Has your baby/child ever been off balance after Vaccines?

My baby got his 1 year shots yesterday and ever since then he has been kind of off balance & walking crooked. I'm hoping it's just that he's a little dizzy and it'll go away. Someone please tell me this has happened to your kid and it went away after a couple days!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:36 PM on Dec. 6, 2009 in Kids' Health

• um, in case you simply do not read the released and provided info about vaccines (that they are required by law to provide to you when your child it stabbed), this IS A SIDE AFFECT. it should be reported to his ped (for statistical purposes), it should go away. in very few cases it does not.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 3:33 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• Never had it happen to any of my three with any of their vaccines.
    Anonymous

• Nope, never happened. Could it be because he is 1 and still learning to walk and balance? Toddlers do NOT have very good balance to begin with.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 1:21 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• OP here, It's true he is still learning to walk but there's a noticeable difference. I will see how he's doing tomorrow.
    Anonymous

• If you see a difference, go to the doctor. They'll probably fight you on it, but if it's an adverse reaction, it NEEDS to be reported.
    asaffell

Answer by asaffell at 1:59 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• My assumption would be that his leg(s) hurt from the shot so he is linking to help with the pain. That would make sense to me!
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 2:52 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• I don't vaccinate!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• obby... does your doctor give you the statistics and complications of the diseases that your child doesnt get protected from if they are not "stabbed"? You dont need to word crap like that to a mother that chose to protect her child! I am just saying...
    Anonymous

• This is common in my patients, but, id this persists contact your physican or family care specialist.
    iloveRiver

Answer by iloveRiver at 10:04 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Sounds like a vaccine reaction. Report it to VAERS.
    Autumn22

Answer by Autumn22 at 3:32 PM on Dec. 8, 2009