What do 7 year old boys like??

My nephews birthday is coming up and I have no idea what to get for him, and so I was wondering if the moms out there that have , or had a 7 year old boy could give me some ideas as to what a 7 year old little boy would like? I only have 2 little girls, and so some ideas would be appreciated. Thanks

chelcityrocks

Asked by chelcityrocks at 1:01 PM on Dec. 6, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Lego sets. You could also ask him what he likes to do. I have the same issue when I have to buy for girls. I have a boy. It also depends on the child.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 1:11 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• my nephew is 7 and a couple of my friends have 7 yo boys. they all seem to be into this bakugan stuff. Idk what it is, but they like it.
    Anonymous

• Mine 6 & 7 yo are into building---tinker toys, shape blocks kind of thing. of coarse video games, but the lastest gift that was a hit at our house is a little tikes soccer ball and net
    mom-2-4boys

Answer by mom-2-4boys at 1:13 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• I have a 7 year old boy and a 9 year old boy. They like Legos, and swords.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 3:28 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• bakugan, pirate stuff, legos, hot wheels stuff, pokemon,
    Anonymous

• No harm is calling up his mom and asking what he would like to have or not to have. I mean a lot of 7 year old's love sponge Bob but my friends 8 year old son is not allowed to watch it.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:34 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• Trucks and cars
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 3:37 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• Legos. It's all my son got for Christmas last year when he was 7 and all he got for his birthday this year. It's probably all he'll get for Christmas this year, too. He loves Legos. Actually all the kids do including my 3 daughters (9, 7 and 3).
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 4:13 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• I have a 7 year old son who loves to play with the Hot wheels and the race tracks! Lego's have become a big thing that he wants for x-mas too!The ones that you can build a plane or ship!
    MarineAngel831

Answer by MarineAngel831 at 10:38 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• BAKUGAN!!!!!! also ask if he's into building Legos are good. In general just about any superhero/action kinda stuff would prob. be good: Transformers, Ben 10, Star Wars, GI Joe and most def. BAKUGAN.
    But whan in doubt ask the mom ...
    MamiJaAyla

Answer by MamiJaAyla at 10:52 PM on Dec. 6, 2009