Does anyone else find out they are pregnant early on and then not fit in their clothes?

I am 7 weeks pregnant with my third child and my stomach is so huge I practically need to where maternity clothes. My sister did not even show until she was six months pregnant and I blow up at two weeks. Does this happen to anyone else? I'm feeling like I am the only one, because none of my friends or family have ever had this happen to them.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:10 PM on Jun. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Everyone is different. Don't feel bad about it. Embrace it, your pregnant that's the only time we can gain weight and not feel guilty :o) Congrats by the way :o)
    momo3lilladies

Answer by momo3lilladies at 6:12 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• are you comparing yourself to people durring their 1st pregnancy because my doc said that your muscles become used to being pregnant that you show earlier in subsequent pregnancies.
    vakatia

Answer by vakatia at 6:14 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• Each woman and each pregnancy is different. I was showing and out of my normal clothes at 10 weeks with my first baby. I found out at 4 weeks but my clothes were already getting tight. Sadly, I am still not prepregnancy...dangit!
    HeatherTurner

Answer by HeatherTurner at 6:43 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• Because it is your third, thats why. I am pregnant with my third too and I have felt huge since the very start! But, there are other neat things about that too like feeling the baby kick earlier on (or at least I did) and you can eat and eat and eat beause hey your preggo and nobody can say anything!
    ohara_b05

Answer by ohara_b05 at 6:53 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I had problems snapping my pants at week 5 (and that was with my first!) I am sure that it is perfectly normal and some women just experience different things with each pregnancy!
    MrsRalf

Answer by MrsRalf at 9:03 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• Oh honey, i found out so early with my daughter...by 4 weeks I was sitting in the car sobbing because I couldn't button my pants when I sat down, and she was my first! i hadn't gained much weight it was just uncomfortable. Just tell those perfect pregnant mamas to shove it :)
    hannahjoy17

Answer by hannahjoy17 at 2:21 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Hey you should get a bella band. You unbutton your pants and unzip them then put this band over it. They are really comfy and turn your nonmaternity clothing into maternity. You can use them after the baby too.
    Lisa
    www.bumpfashion.com (Bella Bands are there with free shipping).
    bumpfashion

Answer by bumpfashion at 5:58 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• FINALLY!!! Someone feels my pain. I am about 9 wks or so, and my belly is hard and round. I am going to get an ultrasound on Tuesday to find out just how far along I am, but I am so self conscious about my size. I am always worried that someone will ask me how far along I am and reel back in horror. Stupid I know, but dude, I miss my 4's.
    tsblessed

Answer by tsblessed at 2:04 PM on Jul. 9, 2008