What games, toys, acitivies does your child enjoy?

My son is a year old. He's a very curious boy and loves toys, videos, games that he can interact with. He has a few musical toys that he can interact with, but most of them are infant toys. I bought him a toddler/kid electronic Keyboard piano for Christmas, and plan on getting him a vetech learning laptop that he can grow into. I'm always on the lookout for new toys, videos, games that he will enjoy for a long time and in the process help him learn.

My question is to you .. What are your child's favorite toys, videos, and games?

JazzlikeMraz

Asked by JazzlikeMraz at 1:50 PM on Dec. 6, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My daughter is 18 months and for a few months now her absolute favorite thing has been the mega block legos! She cant get enough of them. Shes also very into this wooden stacking puzzle from target that is circo brand. I guess she likes all the toys that have 10,000 little peices to step on! Ooh if your looking for christmas ideas we bought the farm and abc sets from leap frog that go on the fridge. I believe that those will be big hits as well.
    emilysmom401

Answer by emilysmom401 at 4:08 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• There's this dancing teddy bear by VTech. It can go on the floor and there's buttons you push for the bear to dance, it sings and stuff. As my son learned to sit up (I got it for him last Xmas, he was 4 months or so) We put it at the level where he could sit to play with it. Then, there's another extension that he raises it to a standing height. He can dance along with the bear and at 16 months he loves it. I'ts cheaper than a lot of other toys too- definitely worth the money for this one.
    There's also this one I think it's by playskool or whatever that is...the balls like, pop out of this machine and fly all over the room. He loves that. Ride-on toys are great at a year, as are those leapfrog musical maraccas.
    sweetphoenix529

Answer by sweetphoenix529 at 5:09 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• Oh, and our biggest thing in this house is Little People. It's pretty neat to see my 16 month old using his imagination the way he does with the little people toys (he loves to chew on them, too, lol...)
    sweetphoenix529

Answer by sweetphoenix529 at 5:10 PM on Dec. 6, 2009