Thoughts on seeing this one too........

People walking their kids from their cars at night time into a WALMART store with the children wearing their sleepers after 12AM-2 AM?

AND it is 35 degrees outside. NO jacket, hoodie, mittens or a hat at all and they are walking on the ground, holding their hand ( some times just walking behind the parent(s)!!! ) and the mother is all bundled up but the father just has a t-shirt on?

Kids just walking in that kind of weather, with NO jacket....they stand out front first and have a smoke while the child(ren) walk around by the carts or sit down on the freezing cold ground til they are done puffing their lungs out?

Now is THAT OK to those whom think it's OK for kids to be out on parents schedule too and not be wearing the proper attire for 35 degree weather?

I've seen this alot too! I don't get it at all! WHY not MAKE the child keep a jacket on, or take them on in the store instead of smoke one too?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:55 PM on Dec. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I agree. It pisses me off and I see it all the time. The mom or dad is all bundled up but the baby/child is in nothing but a t-shirt or long shirt at best. And why are these kids out so late? Don't they have normal bed time hours?
    The smoking thing is ridiculous too. Idk which is worse, making the kids stand outside in the cold while the parents smoke outside, or the parents smoking in the car with the kids but at least the child is warm.
    I don't understand some people's way of thinking, or rather, not thinking.
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 2:30 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• I didn't get your other post, about kids being out late, sometimes that's what people have to do. But this one, I TOTALLY get. That's like parents who are dressed nice and have their hair done etc but their kids look like rag-a-muffins with their hair shot to shit. My daughter looks like a rag-a-muffin sometimes, but so do I! And more often than not, she's dressed nice with her hair done and I STILL look like doo doo LOL
    BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 3:16 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• Well I find it sad at how lacadaisacle the parents are in extreme weather conditions! And at night we know the weather temps drop! And here the kids are in their footie PJ's or in their regular clothes without their jackets walking from the parking lots into a store or waiting til the parents smoke that cigarette and they are just running around like nothing is going on.

I don't get it cause one litle boy I saw one time walking behind his no clue parents had a snot nose, and the ground had been wet from a previous rain fall and outside temps were in the 40's but it felt like it was in the 30's! AND windy. No jacket on him, shoes, hat, mittens, scarf. Not one thing other then that sleeper!

I asked the parents "Does your son need a jacket? I'll go buy him one. It's no problem." Her reply? "He was hot in the car and he took it off." I said,"It's freezing out here." She said,"His fault he takes it off. He's fine."
    Anonymous

• yes, it was the childs fault for taking it OFF but it's the parents responsibility to bring it with them, put it on the child later as they get out! It was SO flipping COLD! Unreal!

She just said, It's his fault taking it off, he is fine...now he knows what its like not to keep a jacket on! he will LEARN his lesson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Idiots!

Ok, so a under 2 year old can make up his mind?

But then who am I to care I guess.

And my other post, I KNOW people work different schedules ( and some DO homeschool ) but it is the ones whom don't and say,"They don't need much sleep." How can they get sleep when their parents galavant at 2 am at walmart? Every time I see a case of beer or 3 in the cart, kids in their Pj's and half out of it in the other cart they are pushing them in and they are all under the age of 10.

I find it sad!
    Anonymous