Wii fit moms..... What "game" works best for you?

My mom wants to get me the Wii Fit for xmas and I love the idea especially since I hate doing my walks in the snow and have no time/money for a gym membership. I have heard great things about the fitness trainer game.

Are there any that you have used that you feel have worked better than others to keep you in shape or lose weight? Any that seem like they are more fun than the others?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:01 PM on Dec. 6, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• hula hoop is the best workout i think you really get on there areobic wise, i just think that the exercises are to short and the interval inbetween them really slows to your heart rate. But once you get some 10 min. exercises unlocked then it gets to be better. I also like the step class where you can listen to the controller and do steping while you watch t.v.! That is nice.
    NaKeYJaKeYsMoMy

Answer by NaKeYJaKeYsMoMy at 8:14 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• i love the aerobics but i do the hula hoop challenge everyday.. my husband says if i could do it in underwear it would look like a soft core porno......but the new fit plus comes with bike riding..i so want it..but you can also try the wii active you can get weights to put on the controller and feet for the pad to you can us it as a step.. the rythym test is good too because i put it on the challenge and turn the controller volume up and turn the tv on and just walk to the time while watching tv...
    Anonymous

• my husband says if i could do it in underwear it would look like a soft core porno.

ROFLOL Sounds like something my husband would say lol.
    Anonymous