Why?

I am so depressed. Money and work are not an issue in my life, but I am very unhahappy. I got pregnant 4 yrs ago, when I told my BF, he asked me "are you keeping it". I lost the baby that same day. Years later, I can't get over his statement. It hursts me so much, even more because I havent been able to conceive again. I'm I over doing it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:03 PM on Dec. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I don't think your over doing it or reacting. Ur mate hurt your feelings and it sounds like you have unresolved feelings. Your depressed because your unhappy with your emotional connection towards your partner. (we have all been there) I suggest you to talk to a counselor. Ask your self if this is the man I want to be with. If the answer is yes work it out! If no, you know its time to move on. Life is too short to be in limbo. Find what makes you happy and worry about him later!

MissKendraHall

Answer by MissKendraHall at 2:11 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• No, you're not over doing it!!!
    :-(
    That makes me so sad for you.
    I do think it's time to start feeling better.

Are you still with the same guy?
    Have you discussed it with him (or current partner)?
    Are you actively trying to conceive?
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 3:14 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• Yes, we are still together. He says he dt. think about it then, because that's the first thing that came to his mind and that I should forget it. I am 40, he is 31 and no at this age, I no longer think I should get preg. He has not gotten me preg. again-first he used to pull out, now he has a fertility probem and we have not conceived. He has no children, I have a 13 y/o son, which is why I think I should not try to have a baby and start again. delete your answer

Anonymous