Do you ever fantacize about

When I get upset at my son & BF, or have a hard day at work, I fantacized about going away to an island. This fantacy is possible, I can just pack a suitcase and go to the airport and go to an island all by myself fora few months. The more I think about it the more I want to do it. I know it sounds selfish-my son is 13, but I sometimes feel like "running away".

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:07 PM on Dec. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Oh your SO not alone..lol
    bizima4

Answer by bizima4 at 2:15 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• LOL What mom doesn't? I sure think about relaxing on a remote island by myself. It's not because I want to run away from the child or my responsibilities, but because I was a break. Everyone needs time and space to themselves and, unfortunately, some of us NEVER get it.
    BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 3:13 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• My friend and I always talk about going to our perfect island full of rum and beautiful men ;)
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 4:32 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• *not always-but when we have a rough day or something...you know what I mean!
    charlotsomtimes