zhu zhu pets for a 3 and 2 year old

i got my daughters the HUGE gift set for zhu zhu pets from FAO Swartz and my 3 year old wants them so bad but i am wondering if maybe i went overboard

Merediths_Mommy

Asked by Merediths_Mommy at 2:14 PM on Dec. 6, 2009 in Holidays

• no..my grandma wanted to get it for my 2 year old but i think im like the only mom that doesnt want it.. my kids a book kid so she would blow something like that off.. but if your dd wanted the zhu zhu then you did good getting that..people think im crazy because i got the story reader for my dd the 2 year old and got her the whole library..almost 100 books.. but thats me..i wanted all of them.. i love books too.. i spent a lot of money but she hates all the other toys..
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 2:22 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• zhu zhu pets are okay but keep in mind they are not as cool as they look get them outta the pkg . and you'll see what I'm saying...but I would have gotten her something educational that's the best thing to prepare them for pre-k
    chica679

Answer by chica679 at 11:02 PM on Dec. 6, 2009