Help, I read I should push my hemmrhoid back up, how faar/hard do I push??

It keeps coming out when I stand, sit, roll over.... I am 38w with a 2 year old at home to care for, I need help!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:20 PM on Dec. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• call your dr.. because those things can bust .. my mom had to have surgery because one of hers busted when she was prego with me...
    Anonymous

• They can burst but its not typical to need surgery if they do unless the bleeding doesnt stop. I had one burst when I was pregnant with my daughter... it didnt hurt at all but I got up from the toilet (I was not pooping at the time, just peeing) and there was so much blood in the toilet that I could not see the hole at the bottom of it. I got scared because I thought it had come from my who-ha so I called my OB and she determined over the phone that it was just a hemmoroid.

You shouldnt really push it back up yourself... it wont be any safer being up then it will be being down. Just either leave it alone or ask the OB for some suppositories to help treat it. You have alot of weight from your uterus pushing on your bottom so that is why it keeps coming out. Just leave it alone
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 2:35 PM on Dec. 6, 2009