Word 2007

I am taking a class on Word 2007 and just began confuse. Can someone help. my book is asking me to take appropriate actions so the recipes for each type of the animal start on the top of the page.Remove any section breaks that create large gaps of white space within the group of recipes for a particular animal.If removal of breaks changes formatting of category heading, reapply the Heading2 style. Can someonr help if need I will send the docs as an attachment. Thank u

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:25 PM on Dec. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• typingI hate Word 2007. Sorry I can't help. I struggle with it every time I use it. I miss Word 2003. It was user friendly.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:30 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• I have word 07 but I'm not really understanding your assignment, sounds like it's for an online class? I've done stuff like that too. Did you open a pre-formatted doc for the assignment, that you need to edit? If you can offer a little more detail, I'll maybe be able to help you.
    sweetphoenix529

Answer by sweetphoenix529 at 4:41 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• I don't understand your assignment very well. I've only used Word 2007 and anytime I have any questions or get confused about something, especially in Excel, I go to Microsoft Office for their free tutorials.
    Try this website....it's where I go and they are very helpful:
    http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/training/default.aspx

All the best to you!

PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:43 PM on Dec. 6, 2009