Ideas to Celebrate the New Year

Ok, I am looking for some ideas on things to do to celebrate the New Year...I usually do nothing on New Years and this year I want to do something fun. I live in Ohio and was wondering if anyone knew of how I might find something interesting to do in order to celebrate the New Year. Any Help would be appreciated.

bugnbeesmomrae

Asked by bugnbeesmomrae at 2:53 PM on Dec. 6, 2009 in Holidays

• check your local chamber of commerce, many times they have special events listed some that are even family friendly.

Otherwise get a group of friends together, thats what we do. Most of us have small kids and cant go out so we get together and set the kids up with games and movies and the parents hang out in a different room, everyone brings food and we do fireworks and poppers at midnight. The kids love it and the parents dont feel as if they have missed out on the new years fun.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 4:02 PM on Dec. 6, 2009