Has anyone conceived naturally after a Tubal Ligation?

Has anyone ever conceived after a Tubal Ligation? If so how long did it take? Did you do anything to help yourself cenceive?

kjunderwood2009

Asked by kjunderwood2009 at 3:15 PM on Dec. 6, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• My tubes have been tied for 5 yrs, I regret it...So Ive set up payment arrangements and Im going to get my tubal reversed i found an awsome doctor and I just can't wait! if your interested in the dr or his web site pm and i will give you the info!
    WvMommyof3

Answer by WvMommyof3 at 3:33 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• I get a tubal ligation. so I wouldn't get pregnant. For the past 23 years I haven't

Answer by louise2 at 3:52 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• My sister in law had a false positive after a tubal.

I had a tubal ligation. It's been 3 years, and we don't use protection. No pregnancies since then. Maybe you should ask your doctor for info. They have more access to reliable statistics.
    Anonymous

• Are you TTC after surgery? I know it's possible (happened to my aunt) but I thought it came w/ serious risks. Her pregnancy didn't go far.
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 5:34 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• My aunt got pregnant after she had one. Not sure how long it was after ward but their little girl is in her teens now. I had mine after my son 18 months ago and still not pregnant. I would say it would depend on an individuals body rather or not it is possible.
    hosein

Answer by hosein at 1:00 AM on Dec. 7, 2009