What do you think of Obama?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:18 PM on Dec. 6, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• this universal healthcare thing is NOT going to work...that's all I have to say.
    Anonymous

• Agree with PP
    Emmagr

Answer by Emmagr at 3:26 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• who cares about that anymore..i'm more worried that there are 2 muslims in charge of homeland security..i'm sure obama got them in but i consider there job more important than the presidents. This is the only thing that bothers me...call it what you want. Why would you do something crazy like this when we are at war with these people...and why in the world would americans have even elected a muslim president when we are at war with them? Just because of his skin color..thats why...
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 3:27 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• I've seen better. :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 3:37 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• I'm not impressed.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 3:51 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• He's not perfect but I am pretty damn happy with him compared to the crap we had until 9 mths ago.
    Anonymous

• I am very displeased and becoming increasingly so.
    miriamz

Answer by miriamz at 3:57 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• Overall I say he is OVER-RATED!!! He stands for change -but what happens when he stands for the WRONG CHanGE! He makes our country look weak Obama as a person has very good qualities but not enough to be the president of the uNited States.He was the best choice at the moment i would have loved MCcain but would have dropped Palin like a bad habit....
    Anonymous

• I had high hopes for him like everyone who voted for him. I was one of those "just give it a month" people. However, as time continues to pass, I observe how he has surrounded himself by the worst advisors and has taken the worst advice. He seems more keen on pleasing the GOP than the people who voted for him. Would McCain and Palin do a better job? Doubtful. I would not take my vote back for a minute and probably will vote for him again in 2012. The Republicans have not impressed me--not one of them. I think when he promised "Change" people took at is good change. I looked at the entire picture before casting a vote. I might have considered McCain, but Sarah Palin ruined that idea for me. And the 2008 McCain was not impressive. I'm an Independent and if there's a viable third party candidate, I may vote for that person.
    Anonymous

• I would have to say that if I were to meet him on the street at a personal level where he wasn't 'Mr. President' that I would most undoubtedly think that he was a pretty great guy. Good golfer, a fantastic family man, loving husband and involved father. And he seems intelligent which are all good points when you have a friend or acquaintance. However, I have yet to find anything on a political level that he has pushed for that I can agree on. I'm not a huge fan of THIS health care reform and it bothers me that they are trying to rush it in, when I would rather settle for quality. I think his foreign affairs are atrocious. I would love to be able to support his endeavour in Homosexual rights but....he hasn't really seemed to actually GO anywhere with that other then promising he 'will'. Cont-

ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 4:38 PM on Dec. 6, 2009