Have you ever googled your screen name?

I did it and found that my screen name is also used by some one else on a website called "deviant art" and now I'm afraid of using my screen name here because I don't want to have someone google my screen name and get me confused with this other person

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:27 PM on Dec. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Not until you mentioned it!! haha! Mine is used by a girl on a site www.zoo.gr haha
    Emmagr

Answer by Emmagr at 3:31 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• No but I google my real name to see where my work is showing up. There is a scientist with my name and we're competing for top ranking. She keeps beating me though.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 3:44 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• Mine is a ceo of a bank. I wish....
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 4:07 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• Well, I did but only I showed up.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:12 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• I have in the past and I haven't posted with it since. Every answer I've ever posted w/o being anon is there.
    Anonymous

• I love deviant art!
    sweetphoenix529

Answer by sweetphoenix529 at 4:53 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• I have, but I'm a nobody, which is good on the internet, right? :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:38 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• Holy Crap! I just found every single thing I've ever done on the freaking internet, from opendiary to xanga to mydeardiary (which I don't even freaking remember!) I am officially freak out- how do I get this stuff to go away????
    sweetphoenix529

Answer by sweetphoenix529 at 11:59 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• OP here~
    This is why I post ANON and don't do anything in my groups because it becomes public for the world to see.....There should be a warning on cafemom when you sign up because alot of people here do n ot realize that every post every comment is put out into the world wide web
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• That's really strange, because not ALL of my information is on google when I search it, and I have this sn in a lot of other sources as well. Only cafemom posted my information. What do we do about it now? I don't want it on there- do I have to delete my sn?
    sweetphoenix529

Answer by sweetphoenix529 at 12:50 AM on Dec. 7, 2009