I have a major problem nasally and it's driving me crazy,I can't seem to unplug my nose no matter what I do and I know that my smoki8ng makes it worse since the next day I have these stale secretions that won't go away and there's fluid in my ear when I sniff the stuff back to clear my nose,what should I do since irrigating is not helping at all?

wandaluv

Asked by wandaluv at 3:38 PM on Dec. 6, 2009 in Health

• Go to a health food store or walmart and get a netti pot. I think thats how it's spelled
    Anonymous

• I swear by the Neti Pot now. It's amazing for this type of thing.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:41 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• I know I'm going to get yelled at for saying this but. . . stop smoking. . . You will be amazed at how much easier it is to breath and how much more you can smell in just a few days. I'm very passionate about this since my mom almost died last year this time (like she went into the hospital Dec 17 and her CO2 levels were so high she would have died in her sleep with in the next week or so. ) She hasn't needed the sinus or cough meds she use to take frequently for the last 10 months.
    chrissmom734

Answer by chrissmom734 at 4:00 PM on Dec. 6, 2009