I'm in my second trimester, but every morning I still wake up feeling sick...and starving. Once I eat, the sickness goes away. Anyone else experiencing this?!

MamaJones13

Asked by MamaJones13 at 3:39 PM on Dec. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I did with my twins, my last pregnancy. I used to have to wake myself up in the middle of the night, just to eat so I wouldn't throw up in the mornings because nothing was on my stomach lol uuuuhhhh.
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 3:44 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• I had morning sickness through the entire pregnancy with all of my kids. It was a constant queasy feeling. The last time I had to force myself to each just bland things. Most stuff made me feel sick to my stomach just smelling it. I only gained 15lbs the entire pregnancy.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 4:24 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• yes
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 5:30 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• Yup. I just entered my 3rd trimester and still feel that way a lot of the time. If I get too hungry, I feel extremely sick until I eat. If I get WAY too hungry, I still throw up after I eat. :S
    adrians_mama

Answer by adrians_mama at 6:18 PM on Dec. 8, 2009