What is a good Pre-natal Vit???

Howdy..
My dr has given me some samples of vit to try. BUT I wanna know what is a good one to take.

bamamaof4

Asked by bamamaof4 at 3:52 PM on Dec. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I took the only one of the samples they gave me that didn't have a stool softener. I know constipation is often a problem in pregnancy, but I didn't have that problem. I think the one I took was prenate elite or something like that.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 7:18 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• I never took the perscription ones, because they were expensive....I always just went to GNC and they have a prenatal vitamin that's over the counter and less expensive.
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 3:56 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• I always got mine from the health food store. That way they are all natural and most of the time don't make you sick
    bizima4

Answer by bizima4 at 3:57 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• i liked the target generic one
    abelsmama07

Answer by abelsmama07 at 6:06 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• i take rainbow light prenatal once daily vitamins. i chose it because it's whole food. turns out my midwife took the same one when she was pregnant! :) i get mine at target but you can also order them online. walmart has the rainbow light women's but not prenatal here.
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 7:46 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• Thats what I need is the ones with the stool softner. During my last pregnancy, I was sooo constipated, it hurt just to fart.. lmao...
    thank you ladies... I just didnt know if they made any new ones since 08.. haha...

bamamaof4

Answer by bamamaof4 at 7:57 PM on Dec. 6, 2009