What do you want for Christmas?

I don't know what I want yet:)

violaswamp

Asked by violaswamp at 4:13 PM on Dec. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'd say mainly a comfortable day with good food and pleasant company. :)

Answer by Bmat at 4:17 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• Actually I got mine early lol, I have been complaining for the last year that I am tired of not having our kids on video so i can send it to my mom, well hubby went out and bought me a video camera that also takes regular pictures and gave it to me the day of my sons winter band concert, i was so excited i got to record the concert then my daughter in the nutcracker yesterday and next week two of my kids are in a production of polar express!

I am making a DVD of all of it for my mom and sending it to her as her gift. I wont have anything under the tree but I am completely fine with that because just having all this and being able tot send it to my mom is the best gift. The funny thing is I didnt even ask for anything I figured we would skip each other this year.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 4:20 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• a million dollars, but that won't happen :) lol
    Anonymous

• I daughter-free day!!! Don't get me wrong, I ADORE my daughter, I just want one day for myself. I won a free spa ticket and I can't go because there's no one to take care of her...!
    Emmagr

Answer by Emmagr at 4:38 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• I'd like to have my DH get a job, the troops to come home and not need to go back., the economy to improve instantly, non-disabled people to be more considerate of people with disabilities, and my siblings learn to appreciate what I do for the family instead of turning their noses up at it.
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 4:41 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• My little girl to be born with no problems- she is due the 17th but they are inducing me tomorrow due to some peoblem.
    Anonymous

Best of luck :)
    Emmagr

Answer by Emmagr at 4:47 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• A day off, a massage, a maid, the winning lottery ticket, credit companies to stop calling my house, a job that doesn't in turn hurt my family, my family to actually want to be around me, a day without crying, a hot meal, a house without mold that is polluting my son's baby lungs, a SO that doesn't literally hate me, a mattress, and coffee. Actually I'm about to shower and go for coffee but still. I want coffee on Christmas.
    sweetphoenix529

Answer by sweetphoenix529 at 4:52 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• Time, to be able to do what i want to do or not to do and the p90x. I don't want to gain any weight this holiday season. LOL!
    MsJaunty

Answer by MsJaunty at 5:32 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• My son's two front teeth: seriously! He "helped" them out months ago...
    jonosmama

Answer by jonosmama at 6:28 PM on Dec. 6, 2009