Cowboys are creepy... what kind of guy creeps you out?

Everytime I go out and cowboys are out, at least one of them ends up harassing me all night and won't just leave me alone. It's not just because they are cowboys and I am not attracted to that type, they are rude, aggresive and inconsiderate. I went out on friday and this cowboy came up and was giving me a hard time for drinking non-alcoholic beer. I told him that I had to work in the morning and he said "I do too" and asked me what I had to do. I explained it to him and he said, " that isn't hard, I got to round up 1000 sheep" and went on and on so I tried to blow him off cause he was being cocky about it, was getting close and he wouldn't leave me alone. My friend put his arm around me and this guy left, 15 minutes later he was back again, questioning the non-al and asking me questions again so my friend walked me to my car and I went home.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:28 PM on Dec. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Photobucket
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 4:31 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• Any guy with just a mustache or dressed up as a clown! :) Oh and the freaky pic of that guy!!!
    jem102675

Answer by jem102675 at 4:34 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• disrespectful men of all careers are creepy, probably from a mom who didn't teach him to respect women so be a good mom to your children and teach them respect
    Anonymous

• I get weird feelings about any type of guy if he's giving off that vibe, but in particular, I don't like old guys (seriously...old guys in their 70's have a thing about staring at me and I HATE it!) I also don't like the guys who have such a physical energy- you know, the ones who are always picking you up or tossing you around like a rag doll? I know I'm tiny, but that doesn't mean that I want you to bench press me.
    sweetphoenix529

Answer by sweetphoenix529 at 4:45 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• Marilyn Manson
    Anonymous

• Men that have no personal space boundries. Men with small, dark, beady eyes. Men that look like they are up to no good. But mostly it's just that I get a bad feeling about some men, and can't shake it.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 6:13 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• Don't ever leave room for a conversation when someones being obnoxious, don't explain yourself. Just give short answers like because I am, or don't concern yourself with my drinking preferences, or maybe I'm pregnant :) Anyway I find all drunk guys hitting on me to be creepy.

Anonymous

• OMG Nathskitten! Why on earth does he have orange and blue tape on his ammo clips?!!!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:29 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• Guys with long hair and are dirty!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 8:13 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• Wow Naskitten...some things you just can't unsee.
    Anonymous