what is causing me to be dizzy??

I have been dizzy for 3 days any sudden move i feel like i am going to fall over what could be causing this?

momof2girls757

Asked by momof2girls757 at 4:36 PM on Dec. 6, 2009 in Health

• It could be an inner ear problem, it could be hormonal (I love it when docs say that!), it could be a million things. I had a bad dizzy problem about 15 years ago and they stuck me in the hospital for tests for 3 days and they never found anything. I had it for months. I hope you feel better quickly.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 4:38 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• Not drinking enough fluids,Sinus Infection,Ear Infection there really is 100 different reason why your best bet is to go to the DR's.
    Anonymous

• low iron can cause you to dizzy, high blood pressure too
    Anonymous

• high blood pressure
    Anonymous

• High or low blood pressure can cause that. Along with inner ear infection, any kind of infection in your head, or even the beating pattern in your heart which is my case. I would go see the doctor no matter what the cause they might be able to do something.
    audreyhv6207

Answer by audreyhv6207 at 6:44 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• Go to the doctor to get it diagnosed. If it is an infection you'll want to get it taken care of before it gets even worse. Good luck!

Answer by Bmat at 9:34 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• Its probably a bad ear n sinus infection bc ur ears coordinate ur balance...i had that too!Ever since then ive been proned to getting dizzy especially when i dont relax .
    Anonymous

• I get dizzy spells every now and then. It's like the room spins a little when I lay down, get up after a few minutes, or if I look to the left or right while laying. There are little bones in the ear that will get "nudged" out of place, and it messes with your balance. The condition is called vertigo. Not sure if that's what you're going through, but just to let you know, mine goes away on it's own. It can last anywhere from a few hours/days to weeks/months.
    happy1mom

Answer by happy1mom at 10:54 PM on Dec. 6, 2009