Does your hair lay flat after it is done drying (naturally)

Well I have wavy hair and alittle curl to it sometimes my hair can act dumb but I have noticed that when I wash my hair conditon it (rinse it for you smart butts)then towel dry it I apply moose all over my hair little by little and let it air dry once it's dry I get a pick like comb and start from under neath and comb out slowly but not all the way through and wahlah! and you'll have beautiful bouncy controlled hair...you can add alittle hairspray to your wet/moose hair. Try not to put too much of the products or else it will look too wet and hard (kind of crunchy looking...lol) Just wanted to share what I do to make my hair look gorgeous most of the time when I am hanging out at the house I pretty much have it up in a bun/ponytail.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:44 PM on Dec. 6, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• My hair is as flat as can be, but it's straight, so you can't help me there. lol. I wish I had curly hair. I love it.
    Anonymous