could getting dizzy be an early sign of pregnancy?

I have been dizzy for 3 days any sudden move i feel like i am going to fall over i have 2 kids but do not remember this being a sign I know it comes alot when i roll over to fast in bed or when i stand up quick

momof2girls757

Asked by momof2girls757 at 4:44 PM on Dec. 6, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• could be hypertension
    Anonymous

• Could be...before I found out I was pregnant I was feeling dizzy a lot. Could be from the increase in progesterone after ovulation. Progesterone can make you feel dizzy.

Or, it could be something else. I'd just go get a cheap HPT (dollar tree!) or a couple and test to be sure and rule out that possiblity.
    all4mymarine

Answer by all4mymarine at 6:07 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• yes its one of the most tell tale signs.

"Fainting or Dizzy spells: Blood pressure may drop on account of the growing fetus compressing the major arteries. HCG levels move from 0 - 250, 000 in a short span of time. This is accompanied by increased amounts of progesterone in the body, which accounts for tiredness and sluggishness."
    http://www.targetwoman.com/articles/pregnancy-symptom.html
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 8:23 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• yes it can. i was feeling really dizzy everytime i would stand up quick about 2 weeks ago and i am now 5 weeks pregnant!!!
    Anonymous