What are the pregnant mommies wearing for Christmas and where did you get it?

I have been searching high and low for the prefect holiday outfit for my husbands work party and can't find any I can afford. I am 21 weeks pregnant. I am just wondering what other moms are going to wear and where you got it? Maybe suggestions to online websites I can shop? Thank you all so much!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:52 PM on Dec. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I don't know, I can't afford maternity clothes really. I need to get some winter ones. I googled it though. and found it at yahoo questions. People there suggested oldnavy.com and motherhood.com
    I also found this one: http://www.sydneysvintageclothing.com/cart/products/VINTAGE_50_S_GREEN_VELVET_MATERNITY_EVENING_DRESS_L-9873-206.html?feed=Froogle
    and this http://www.doesmytumlookbiginthis.com/
    Rachell9503

Answer by Rachell9503 at 5:34 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• my last pregnancy, I was as far as you at this time and just bought a normal dress in a larger size. there are so many normal dresses that work for a pregnant woman and in much more flattering (non stretch black!) styles! just try going up a few sizes and hit the department stores
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 5:51 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• im wearing my most comfy sweat pants, and my brown shirt, because its the only one that fits now and im broke : /
    NaKeYJaKeYsMoMy

Answer by NaKeYJaKeYsMoMy at 6:53 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• I havent had much luck with maternity departments lol...except motherhood maternity and they have nice outfits and dresses that are very flattering, esp for as far along as you are! although with the style of clothing now, you can find nice tops at jcpenny and stuff that are plenty long enough to cover you up! I just went to target today and had luck finding a really pretty top to wear for xmas. usually i dont have such luck
    SammyJoB

Answer by SammyJoB at 8:04 PM on Dec. 6, 2009