Nanny 911 is coming to my small town... should I try to get on the show... does she help single parents?

My son tells me no and gets all sad when I tell him I am going to but he can be kinda a mouthy at times and not listen plus I wouldn't mind getting some advice to help me keep my cool.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:56 PM on Dec. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yeah she does help single parents, if you want go for it it maybe something you never forget, but me personally i wouldnt want my dirty laundry aired to god and everybody and wouldnt want my kids to be embarrassed or picked on at school. i would find other ways to learn "parenting skills"
    good luck
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 5:04 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• nanny 911 recruited families at the daycare where I work. even if they work with you it doesn't mean you will be picked to be on television. I say go for it! Good luck!
    Anonymous

• Being on TV doesn't matter to me, I just think they are great at what they do and I would love for her to help me a little.
    Anonymous

• So, they work with families other then the ones on TV? I didn't know that, that's awesome. I threaten to call Nanny 911 on my kids.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 6:08 PM on Dec. 6, 2009