unwanted friends?

my husband and i told these people several times to call b4 they come over, they dont, they just show up. then the last time they came over my friend's boyfriend was drunk off his a*. we told my friend we dont mind if she comes over as long as she calls first but not to bring her bf over with her. they showed up friday again and after we ignored the door bell and them knocking the boyfriend pounded on the front window scaring the hell outa my 2 youngest kids...and he cracked the glass...i went to the door tp tell them not a good time we were eating and he barged in and sat down, and like always choas broke out..my kids always act up when he is around, told them again to leave the boyfriend starts singing xmas songs and called his friend to say he is seeing his kids..wtf? and kept saying he the daddy to the kids..of course i blew up and they finally left... i dont know how to make it more clear i dont want him or them here..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:57 PM on Dec. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• there's a neighbor kid once that would come over and bang on my door, if i didnt let him in, he would go to the windows and cause chaos...he'd threaten to break windows and all. your smart for ignoring them while they came and banged on your door, but not so smart for giving in.

if you think about it, pple like that shouldnt have a role in your life no matter how threatening they are, this is scary. we tried to get a restraning order for that neighbor kid but i couldnt cause he was underage. i would get the restraining order or whatever it is to get him to stay away, you could call the cops when he's there banging on your doors and windows but just remember....it takes the cops forever to get to your house when you most need them, so you might have to be dealing with this guy banging on your door and such for 15 long minutes!
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 9:37 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• ....continued
    we changed our number and had it private, and thinking about hosting dinner/pot luck with friends every friday and saterday night, it seems thats when they come over...so they wont be tempted to stay they hate my other friends...and beside these other friends have kids same age as mine..the problem "friends" are ages 58 and 59yrs old.....you think at that age the have some common sense and respect for others....
    any other ideas? could i file prtection order on them if they keep showing up?
    Anonymous

• I don't know about the PO but you have the right to call the police when they barge in! I would have lost it if someone broke my glass! I'd certainly let the police make it clear they are not welcome! Unfortunately age doesn't guarantee maturity.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 5:38 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• Wow... Well, first I would call your "friend" and say that she is no longer welcome, period. With or w/out the BF. She obviously didn't respect your wishes the first time you talked about it, so no guilt is necessary there. Then, if they show up again, I would lock all the doors and close the blinds, and if they continue to try and get in, call the police. Tell them about the broken window, the requests for them to leave you alone, all of it. And they will be able to help you with a restraining order if need be. Good luck!
    Iskkra

Answer by Iskkra at 5:40 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• and yes, i'd prolly risk my friendship for my family if your friend does get mad at you for doing it.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 9:39 AM on Dec. 7, 2009