How can I make sex better for me?

My husband, whom I love so much, is just kinda "small" and I have a hard time getting an orgasm. Any advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:09 PM on Dec. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• Don't expect him to do all the work. Don't be afraid to touch yourself during sex, he'll probably like it, lol/
    Gealach

Answer by Gealach at 5:11 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• mine is "HUGE" and i still dont orgasm so i'm sure its not the size.

get a vibrating toy to use during, that should do it
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 5:13 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• Being small is not a bad thing, clit stimulation and g-spot which is right behind the pubic bone can be hit very easy with a small penis. Of course clit stimulation with his or your hands or a toy is a great way to have an orgasm. As for G-spot it is about 2 inches in and at about 12 o'clock if you think of the vaginal opening as a clock. Being on top is a great way to get him right were you want him to be. Leaning back is even better because it always you to us the head and shaft of his penis to hit the right area. I hope this helps, also cock rings with bullets on them are fun. My man is average but I just love the first few inches LOL... If you need anything more feel free to PM me.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 5:17 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• I don't orgasm during intercourse. Never have been able to and I've been married 3 times. It just doesn't work for me like that. If I want an orgasm it has to be from oral sex or rubbing that puppy so I had my x's do that first then he can have his.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:58 PM on Dec. 6, 2009