Yo Gabba Gabba

First let me start by saying bash away....But I was wondering if anyone else let their child watch Yo Gabba Gabba? My DS is 6 months old and he loves this show...

konnorsmommy09

Asked by konnorsmommy09 at 5:46 PM on Dec. 6, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My youngest used to like that show, although he does not like it anymore. He gets 'funny' about his shows, he will watch them for a while and then suddenly not want to see them anymore.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 5:50 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• my daughter loves it I hate it the guy on it is just creepy I dont know if its his suit or they way he talks or walks but he is just weird lol. on the good side it has a good message to kids and they seem to love it.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 5:50 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• The show drives me nuts as well. I often catch myself singing the songs.
    konnorsmommy09

Answer by konnorsmommy09 at 5:54 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• My son loves Yo Gabba Gabba!
    mnt_2_b_mommy

Answer by mnt_2_b_mommy at 6:38 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• I can't stand that stupid show, so it's not even allowed on in this house.
    Anonymous

• Yo Gabba Gabba is great! It's one of the few shows I actually enjoy watching with my son.
    He's lost interest in it a few months ago since we started really limiting the time he gets to spend in front of the tv so now he picks and chooses very carefully. Usually now he picks Mighty Machines to be the show he gets to watch.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 7:02 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• never heard of it :(
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 8:14 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• i will put it on while my baby is playing on the floor with his toys. he will pay attention to it every now and then but he bops/dances to the songs!
    smb87

Answer by smb87 at 8:19 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• OMG!! Out of ALL the shows this is the one she likes!! She's 15 months old and she loves that show. She dances and everything. The show drives me nuts, but whaddya gonna do. :)
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 10:36 PM on Dec. 6, 2009