has your child had tubes in there ears?

My son is getting tubes put in this week I am very nervous. please tell me how it went when your child had this done.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:50 PM on Dec. 6, 2009 in General Parenting

• I had this done when i was around 10..i also had my tonsels out at the same time..

i didn't really notice anything different from the tubes.....didn't bother me at all.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 8:35 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• My DD had this done when she was 4. But she also had her tonsils and adenoids out. If it is just tubes, it is in and out, and they will be fine. Don't worry. I would recomend having the personal ear plugs made. They are around 50 bucks a piece but worth the money. The crap you get at the stores don't work very well.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:36 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• I had it done when I was about 9 or 10 and it was a very good thing. I dont remember any bad side effects from it, but I do remember the pain I had before.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 1:26 AM on Dec. 8, 2009