Is my 10 month baby having a grow spurt? Is restlessness a sign of a growth spurt?

She is all over the place, wants to touch everrything seems to care more for what is around her than sleep or food. She used to go to sleep without a problem, now It takes me about 3 hours to knock her out, she won't on her on. She did increase her formula by an ounce this month but I knwo she is teething too. But can it also be a growth spurt.

nycsexymommy

Asked by nycsexymommy at 5:52 PM on Dec. 6, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i've never heard of it, but it could be
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 8:14 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• i feel like my 10 month old is going through a growth spurt right now but he's not restless...he's just eating SOOOO much. not only has he been drinking more but he's been in-taking a lot more baby food and table food. he's always hungry and willing to eat whatever.
    smb87

Answer by smb87 at 8:18 PM on Dec. 6, 2009